Monday, December 18, 2017

The Who Loved Tom Gordon Blog 2

  The book “The Girl Who loved Tom Gordon” is just like my life because in the story it takes place in a car with a little girl, her mother, and her brother with all of them on a trip together so in a way I am like the little girl in the back seat of the car while my mom drives and my brother is in the passenger seat. So through the story the mother and brother fight with each other the whole entire trip as the little girl plays with her doll wanting to say something but doesn’t because she doesn’t want to get yelled at as well so she sits quietly looking down at her doll and thinks most the time.
I am like the little girl because anytime my siblings fight with my mom I sit there listening eating my food but not saying anything to my sisters or brothers as they fight against her. Sometimes it makes me mad that later on I argue with them or have a attitude with them at the same time but of course I don’t say anything else once they realize that I am right and they are wrong. The story is just like my life because the little girl and me are the same in way, because we both struggle with family problems in everyday life and we want to say something but we are to scared to do it so we don’t do it, we just say silent through the whole fight thinking what would happen if we did say something to both of the people who are fighting each other. Would we get yelled at by both of them or would we win the fight with both people stop fighting each other and walking away to different rooms.
I’ve learned from this book that sometimes it's good to stay out of the way when someone is fighting with someone else and that sometimes you should step into the fight even if worst comes to you , that you should just deal with it and to ignore it in your life until it goes away and leaves you alone. So, in my eyes “The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon” is a extraordinary book to read if you like a good thrill in your life and that you should read more books just like this one because I kind like reading this story just because it was a good thrill book to read on the weekends and on the weekdays in some of my class when I have nothing else to do.
“The Girl Who Loved Gordon” in my mind seemed more like a thrill and romance to me because the title of the book seems a little off to me, if the book is supposed to be a thrill book that is supposed to shock you not make you think a little girl loves a grown man, but that’s just me speaking in my own words because some people think a different way in their minds. So I guess it doesn’t really matter if it’s a thrill or romance book , I think as long as you like reading it then it’s alright to keep reading more like this that make you happy and that sometimes make you jump out of you’re socks.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, ON YOUR BLOG. It was pretty interesting the story of a girl who loved Gordon. And comparing it with your family having arguments and trying to fix up your problems or trying to forget them. Families are difficult to understand everybody is different and nobody is the same. That's the reason people fight or argue about something that's not to important. I like your blog very much its alomost the same in my house, that always happen in my house too. Families are not always perfect like in the movies.:):)

    ReplyDelete